In order to be better about this year's resolutions I have decided to post them here to remind me:
1- Be better about savings money. I have already started on this. I love to shop too much so I decided to put money in another financial institution (via direct deposit so I never see it!) where I don't see it every day. I'm really trying to be better lol I hope this works out!
2- Lose weight. Same resolution every year but this year I really have to do it! I have to look great in my wedding dress...
3- Figure out my health problems and find a solution. 2008 was a really hard year for me with medical problems. This year I'm determined to figure it out, plus get new doctors that I trust and won't make me a guinea pig. (I can hope, right?)
4- Plan and accomplish our dream wedding. So far things are going good, we really have not had any problems other than cost/saving. But we are going to do it! And it's going to be beautiful and "us". I can't wait to see everything come together.
Still left to do: register, finalize ceremony details, chair bows for ceremony, favor boxes (construct, decorate, and fill), bridal pictures, alterations to my dress, hair/makeup trial, bridesmaid/groomsmen shopping for attire, plan rehearsal dinner, furnish kids area, buy groomsmen/parents gifts, pay final payments, decorate flower girl's basket to match ring bearer pillow, make lists of things that go to the wedding and also come home with us (so nothing gets forgotten or left), initiations, save the dates, finalize guest list, figure out who is going to take tuxs back and who will take my wedding dress home with them until we get back from our honeymoon, guest book scrapbooked with our engagement pictures, and a few more small things I can't remember.
5- Find a place for us to live. We really hoping to get a house but with the economy and other costs IE: wedding/honeymoon we will probably not be able to get a house right away. The requirements are going to be really tough with the economy. But we are planning so far to get an apartment for 6 months max (hopefully) so that we can save for a down payment.
6-Pack up all my stuff and de-junk!
7- I know i just posted on #1 about saving money, but #7 is to get necessary things for where we are going to live. This includes furniture and small stuff. We do have some stuff between kile and I, but not much so looking for good deals! One of my biggest worries is not having what we need, but to start off I think we will have most of it.
8-Finalize and book Honeymoon! : )
9- Be the best wife I can be! : ) I still can't believe it.
10- A new job! I want be have a full time with benefits and vacation. Hopefully some of the recent jobs I applied for with Burleson ISD will come through. I really want to work there to have the same schedule as Kile. It would make life so much easier especially after we get married. Where I work right now is such a mess; I can't not continue there.
11- Figure out what I want to study and register for classes to begin in January 2010.
What are your new year's resolutions?
Damaris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment