We bought our first piece of furniture for our house!

I was bored this afternoon and went looking on craigslist. I found a small round black kitchen table and 4 chairs for $100! Our kitchen is a little weird in the new house. The area where a table to be able to eat is right next to the island in the middle of the kitchen and on the other side is the living room area. So we have been looking for a small black round table to put there in that awkaward space. It's really hard to explain.... When the house is completed we are planning to decorate the kitchen in red, black, and white with the fat chef theme.

The table was all the way in Aledo in the country...it was quite an adventure to find...Thanks Paul for going with us to find it and help load it. All in all it was worth it...just needs some TLC...Kile plans to paint it and get it looking awesome.

It's a really great find for us to start off with. I'm really excited to see it in the space. Even if we don't end up getting the house for whatever reason, the table is still small enough where we could have it in an apartment. YAY YAY YAY!
I was bored this afternoon and went looking on craigslist. I found a small round black kitchen table and 4 chairs for $100! Our kitchen is a little weird in the new house. The area where a table to be able to eat is right next to the island in the middle of the kitchen and on the other side is the living room area. So we have been looking for a small black round table to put there in that awkaward space. It's really hard to explain.... When the house is completed we are planning to decorate the kitchen in red, black, and white with the fat chef theme.
The table was all the way in Aledo in the country...it was quite an adventure to find...Thanks Paul for going with us to find it and help load it. All in all it was worth it...just needs some TLC...Kile plans to paint it and get it looking awesome.
It's a really great find for us to start off with. I'm really excited to see it in the space. Even if we don't end up getting the house for whatever reason, the table is still small enough where we could have it in an apartment. YAY YAY YAY!

2 comments:
The table is cute. So, what's this talk about possibly not getting your house? You are supposed to speak and think happy thoughts:)
I love the fat chef theme. If I were to start over I would choose red as my main kitchen color.
I love it! Craigslist is so awesome!
Post a Comment