Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally! Progress on our house

Today when i got off work i decided to go check on our house...
the last time i saw it, it looked like this:

now it looks like this:



They have started the framing for the foundation! Their goals is it have the foundation poured this month. I'm so happy to see progress. It's such a weird mix of emotions standing there staring at what our future home will be. I mean this is the place we will come home to when we are married, a few years down the road, start a family, and it's truly ours. It's just so overwhelming and wonderful at the same time! As progress continues, we will add more pictures.

5 comments:

Kile said...

Yay our plot of dirt is no longer naked heh heh

randivon said...

Wahoo! I can't wait for the house warming party! :-) Am I getting too ahead of myself?

Damaris said...

heh heh our house warming party probably won't be until...well i'm not sure. we close in august (hopefully September). October is when we move in, November is thanksgiving, and December is Christmas. Yay i'm excited!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Yay! That's super exciting.

Missy said...

That's exciting! I love going through houses that are under construction. We used to trespass and do it anytime we'd see a house being built that wasn't locked up. I bet it's even more fun when the house is yours!