Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who braved the rain to come to my shower at Suzy's house. Texas, Tiffany, and Suzy, (and to any one else who helped!) you all did an amazing job and it was so much fun. The lasagna was yummy, the games were creative and fun, and the company was awesome! I look forward to unpacking our gifts at our house and setting them up. Thanks to everyone once again, and supporting us in our huge step in getting married next month. I am truly starting to feel like one of the family and can't wait until next month when it's official!

Damaris

P.S. Who brought the pink feather boa?

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I am so glad you liked your shower! You are really going to enjoy all of gifts and filling you new home with them.