Sunday, October 12, 2008

Job Interview

My job interview went well....the assistant principal and teacher were hard to read on how it went....I"m hoping I get the job. They told me that they would let me know on Tuesday because the current para that is leaving, her last day is Tuesday and they need someone immediately. They said that they were going to finish up interviewing Friday and some last minute ones on Tuesday...then make their decision...


I really need this job...my job at EECU is getting worse...


My papers from my review got approved and came back to my boss...so she asked me what day I wanted to go...I said Wednesday (so that if they call me on tuesday I know what to tell my boss either way. )

Crosses fingers....

I really need this....

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Damaris, you are in our prayers! Good luck!

Missy said...

Hey did you hear anything about the job yet??kid

Damaris said...

I have not heard a thing...but both that I applied for are still posted... Sighs...I still have a job...and i got a 40 cent raise an hour...and my boss knows I'm looking for another job...