Friday, October 24, 2008

One year to go!

As of today, Kile and I are getting married in one year! I'm so excited...it may not seem like much but I"m still excited.

On our completed list we have:

- Wedding cake and grooms cake
- A venue for the ceremony and reception
- Catering (we need to finalize the number and the meal)
- Flowers (going to put down the deposit in the next few days)
- Officiant picked (we are meeting with him Tuesday to go over things and put down a deposit)
- Started making the favor boxes (assembling, attaching ribbon and the bow...seems early to do this...but when its 200 it takes a while...)
- We have a guest list!
- We have bought our ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, Mr. and Mrs. sashes for Kile's and mine chairs, flower hearts for decorations, and our toasting glasses.
-

Still left to do:

-find a bilingual dj
- Find a videographer
- Finish the favor boxes and figure out what to stick in them
-Engagement pictures and announcements
-Scrapbook our guest book with engagement pictures (we are also going to have pages for people to write advice to us)
-Buy a guest book (just for people to sign)
-Finish our card mail box
- Finish the flower girl basket
- Dance lessons
- Invitations
- List of pictures we want
- groomsmen/ bridesmaid attire shopping
- buy party gifts
-ask bridal party

and i'm sure i'm forgetting a lot of things...it seems so far off but there is a ton to do still.

I'M SO EXCITED :0)

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Wow, you guys have a lot of stuff done already! I'm impressed!!! If you need help with anything, just ask!! :)

Damaris said...

Thanks! I really appreciate the offer for help lol

it's just going round and round in my head....

Damaris said...

well the things that have to be done are going round and round in my head

lol..anywho